Ultra Mel Custard Dome Recipe
- 2 cups ultra mel custard.
- 2 cups vanilla ice-cream.
- 1 cup glazed fruit, chopped.
- castor sugar for sprinkling.
- mint or strawberries or cherries for garnish.
- In a bowl mix the custard, ice-cream and chopped glazed fruit together.
- Take a glass or metal mixing bowl and line the inside of the bowl completely with foil.
- Spoon the mixture into the bowl.
- Place in the fridge.
- Leave to set overnight.
- Sprinkle castor sugar onto a serving plate.
- Place bowl upside down on the serving plate.
- Remove custard dome from the mixing bowl.
- Remove foil.
- Garnish with mint or strawberries or cherries.