Pan Patties For Burgers Recipe
INGREDIENTS FOR PATTIES
- 500g beef mince.
- 500g chicken mince.
- 10ml – 15ml ground cumin.
- 10ml green chilli paste (Optional).
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 10ml salt.
- 5ml freshly ground black pepper.
- 60ml fine breadcrumbs.
- 2 eggs, whisked.
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR BURGER
- Burger buns.
- cheese slices.
- gherkins, sliced.
- tomatoes, sliced.
- sauce of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 34cmX22cm ovenproof dish with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the patties together.
- Place in fridge.
- Leave to chill for 30 minutes.
- Put the patties mixture into the prepared ovenproof dish and lightly level it with your hands.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- When the mince is cooked and browned, remove from the oven.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut out the patty the size of the bun.
- Halve each burger bun.
- On one half of the bun layer a patty, cheese, gherkin, lettuce, tomato and sauce.
- Place other half of bun ontop.
- Serve with a salad of your choice or chips.