Fried Chicken Recipe
- 100ml cake flour.
- 100ml cornflake crumbs.
- 20ml chicken stock powder.
- 10ml ground pepper.
- 1ml curry powder.
- 2ml paprika.
- 4 chicken thighs.
- 4 chicken drumsticks.
- 4 eggs, whisked in a large bowl.
- 30ml oil.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a wire rack with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl or deep plate mix the cake flour, cornflake crumbs, chicken stock powder, pepper, curry powder and paprika together. (The coating).
- Lightly season the chicken pieces with salt.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and then the coating.
- Repeat if desired.
- Shake off any excess coating and place chicken pieces on the wire rack.
- Scatter left over coating over the chicken pieces.
- Drizzle the oil over the chicken pieces.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil.
- Bake for a further 30 minutes uncovered.
- Serve with a salad of your choice.