Ubiquiti Unifi Reboot Script
It’s always a good idea to reboot all Unifi and Ubiquiti devices once in a while. The below method will SSH into all your devices and reboot them at a scheduled time.
- Download putty and plink
- Create a folder called unifi on the c drive. (Eg: c:\unifi)
- Copy putty and plink into the unifi folder
- Open notepad and insert the following command
c:\unifi\plink username of device@ip of device -pw password “reboot”
for example c:\unifi\plink email@example.com -pw ubnt “reboot”
- Save the text document as reboot.bat in the unifi folder
- Run “reboot.bat” as administrator
- You will be asked to store key in cache and here you will type “y” and press enter, this will only have to be done once.
- Your device will now reboot.
- If you want to reboot more than one device just repeat the command on the next line.
c:\unifi\plink firstname.lastname@example.org -pw ubnt “reboot”
c:\unifi\plink email@example.com -pw ubnt “reboot”
- Open task scheduler and schedule a task to run reboot.bat at desired day and time.